Agnostic.com

1 0

Do you like attention, and just how much do you like?

Okay, I've come to terms with myself and I know now that I'm not ugly. Only one guy said that, so F him. I seem to be turning heads in public a lot. I don't enjoy the attention. Men scream comments at me out of their car windows a lot. Idk if I should take that as a compliment or not? I'm so used to being called fat and ugly for my looks. I got bullied in school a lot. When I got into shape last year, grew my hair out, and grew into my womenly figure, is when people started to notice me. I'm not used to attention. I'm used to keeping to myself. At the gym everyone leaves me alone. They all don't care about anyone else but themselves. I'm the same way. I'm there for myself. So I feel safe when I'm there. Men ignore me and peacock around the weight machines. Lol. I've never been popular in school. I've always been an ambivert. So this attention thing is new for me and I don't like it. Do you enjoy attention?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I write songs and sing them on stage so I guess I do like attention. I dance well plus I dress flamboyently so yes I love it.

Fun.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37262
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.