Agnostic.com

4 1

Hi. Looking for exjws on here

This is my first time using this app. Im looking for exjws (16-19) in my area i can meet with and be friends. If you are one, don't be afraid to hmu.

quisat 1 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, I suggest looking at the app MeetUps in your area and finding a local atheist or humanist group. As far as ex Jehova Witnesses (is that what your abbreviation stands for), I would look for a fb group. Good luck!

Toni Level 4 July 21, 2019

I'm an ex-JW. I live in Ireland and I'm in my 60s but I talk about Watchtower stuff online whenever the topic comes up.

Heh, I thought either "justice warrior" and "jew". Didn't even think about Jehovah's witnesses. I can see how that religion could really screw up your development as a young adult, but fortunately people are very adaptable and I'd bet you'll blossom quite well. I hope you can find some other people your age (e.g. probably not here, so much) who share some of the same experiences, but I mostly hope you can just walk the fuck away and start doing normal human stuff like having fun and being decent just because, ASAP

Good luck. Get some time under your belt. People here need to build trust. Not one myself. My dad's grand experiment when I was in middle school for a few months. Mother said f this, without the f, and quit giving us kids the same option. I had already dropped out of other church and was reading Eastern philosophy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.