Agnostic.com

5 0

Who talks about god more, the atheists or the religious people?

I enjoy jokes on religion as well as learning about religions. So I know never to join one ever again. I think it is equal in who speaks of god the most. I don't talk about god much in my every day talk. Only if my boss wants to talk about god. On here we speak about god and other religions. It is best to be aware of different religions, and not just one. The main one god we talk about is Yahweh. Who do you think speaks about god the most?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Besides the people that come to my door. It's oddly people in passing co-workers, acquaintances, random people with n the street. It's eerie.

Ikr?

I've said many times that IRL (In Real Life) it's a matter of indifference to me and virtually never even comes up. Although, I don't live in the Bible Belt, either.

Online though it's a hobby of mine to visit forums like these that exist for the specific purpose of facilitating discussion of these matters between voluntarily participating adults.

Despite that no one holds a gun to anyone's head to have such discussions, believers are constantly having them and then protesting that people don't automatically bow and scrape when they play the blasphemy card or the "persecution" card.

So since I can take the heat in the kitchen and believers can't, I'd say it's the believers who have the more dysfunctional interest in dicussing thier own beliefs.

I always tell them, there are plenty of echo chambers where they need never hear a discouraging word, go to one of those places and kwithca whinin'.

Oh, okay.

Yeah I think I bitch about religion and Christians more than individual Christian talk about religion. But it’s beca they keep doing stupid shit and trying to pass laws pushing their religious values and beliefs.

Yep. I know.

LOL... I think it might be the atheists who talk most about god and religion. Many believers don't really talk about it much... That's why they are still 'believers' - because they don't talk or think much about it.

Lol.

On the face of it, you yanks. I suppose the UK must be more secular than the USA. Occasionaly I have had the subject broached ny some of my christian customers, not by muslim or hindu (I do domestic joinery) but never by a work colleague

What is a yank?

@Sarahroo29 I apologize for using a generic term to encompass all americans. I do know that it is particularly irksome for those south of the Mason Dixon line. I myself have no objection to being called a brit, limie or as the French refer to us roast beef. Yanks are what most of the rest of the world call you. It is not in of itself ment as an insult. A joke from this side of the pond " She wears war time knickers. One big yank and they`re off " .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.