Agnostic.com

6 3

At what point will Trump's followers think he has gone too far with his policies on illegal immigrants?

snytiger6 9 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If stupid is forever, and ignorance can be fixed; what do we do with Trumplerites?

Unfortunately there is the practice of willful ignorance. Peopel can make a conscious choice NOT to learn better.

Not until he orders them sent through crematorium ovens a SECOND time!

Basically they can't 'go back'. Think about the far left -- could they change to the far right? Moderates may change sides for a specific person. How can our society change far right and far left to a more moderate way of thinking? I think it's too late. I have to go with Einstein's quote (I'm paraphrasing here): I don't know what weapons will be used in WW III, but WW IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

xyz123 Level 7 July 17, 2019

There is no point where they will do that it has been proven.

I was talking to a "friend" (I really don't know what he is, now) who was bitching and moaning about how the useless liberals were the real racists, and Trump was an angel of some sort. I listed out a few of the multiple objectively racist things DT's done over the years, not just a remark here and there... I was soundly dismissed with (in more words). "it's all B.S., its not even true, that's the world we've been forced into today". Im not even seeing the potential for contrition or fake humility. Even victim blaming sounds too compassionate.

When they're on trial for crimes against humanity they'll fake humility and contrition.

Sorry, that's probably all you'll get from them.

1of5 Level 8 July 16, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374860
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.