Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Man arrested at airport with $34,000 worth of cocaine under his wig, police say | News | cbs46.com

(Meredith) - Police in Spain arrested a man who allegedly tried to smuggle half a kilo of cocaine under his over-sized toupee at Barcelona's international airport.

Authorities said the man appeared to be extremely nervous when he arrived on a flight from Bogota, Colombia. They were also puzzled by his disproportionately large hairpiece, Reuters reported.

When officers asked him to remove the wig, they reportedly found a package of cocaine stuck to his head. The drugs have an estimated street value of 30,000 euros (about $34,000), according to authorities.

“There is no limit to the inventiveness of drug traffickers trying to mock controls,” the Spanish National Police said in a statement Tuesday.

The law enforcement agency recently released photos of the man, with his eyes blocked, although he was arrested at the end of June. They did not provide any additional details on his identity.

altschmerz 9 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's so nasty when you find a coke in your hair!

Some people just have drugs on the brain.

Ha... he... ha...

Now for something completely different. I recently had the misfortune of losing $34,000 dollars. So I'm looking for a little extra work. Odd jobs are welcome, not too big or too small. Also, I keep strange hours and tend to get angry a lot, but i don't eat much so there's that.

Totally stupid

bobwjr Level 10 July 16, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.