Agnostic.com

4 2

Yep, Jesus in a goats ass, if it were toast it would bring a bunch of money on Ebay! Note the asshole is the head. LOL!

misstuffy 7 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmm dogs

Amazing! What is curious is who took the time to look.

Anus saving us from being born bad needing grape juice and crackers and a bath in front of a cult of believers.....praise Geebush Geehobah GhostHole asshole

I found this on a FaceBook page called "Reasons the Bible is Fake" I I know of one other goat farmer that feels the same way I do about religion but this hints there are more of us out there and it does look more like Jesus than the toast version does.

@misstuffy I guess I must look more closely to any mammal anus for my inspirations of faith ? I still prefer Flying Spaghetti Monster miracles of noodle and balls

@GreenAtheist I take it for what it is, a show of just how ridiculous Christians are when they see " Christ" image in things like toast, clouds, whatever. To me it was a good laugh.

That's beautiful!

I think it is hilarious myself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37512
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.