Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK 'Highly discouraged': Air Force responds to plans to 'storm Area 51' and 'see them aliens'

"The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets." From Americans? Why not just share and people will leave it alone. Translated: You will get shot!

IAJO163 8 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Storming Area 51 has to be one of the most stupid ideas ever. What is expected to be achieved?

I would suggest transferring the buffoonery to 300,000 people storming the White House to protest the undermining of America.

Same outcome but a more pertinent target and easier for people to get to. And there won’t be people disappearing or attacked by Trumps Own Airforce.

Imagine the TV rights, the place in history, the worldwide acknowledgement. I’m sure all the conspiracy brigade involved are in orgasmic rapture about undertaking such a subversion action in the desert without thinking it through.

No one cares about Area 51. Millions of people care about the debacle happening at the White House. Do something useful and make a real statement.

And in case they didn’t realise there is no Burger King or McDonalds out there!

Mob mentality.

Being threatening is never the way to go, especially if we want to stick to "American" values. I wrote that with a straight face. Lol.
That said, every nstion has some secrets for worthwhile reasons, such as manufacturing and testing experimental weapons. No doubt in my mind that is what is happening there in the desert. And, as liberal as I am, I held a TS clearance. So my question, aside from just ignoring these folks (which would be my suggestion) and not giving them anymore exposure what should be done? I agree threats are bad. What is there to say? We have a top secret base and there aren't any aliens. I think they have said that already.

They can't continue to feed people the "weather balloon" story. Give something that is tangible and they'll desist.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:375240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.