Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Rand Paul delays attempt to reauthorize 9/11 first responder bill

Every last one of these jokers in Congress are worthless. Every.last.one.of.them. 😡

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course he is , Bitch McCornhole didn't want Jon coming after him..

He is as repulsive as his father. The turd doesn't fall far from the asshole.

He is actually much worse than his father. I at least respected his father as a man of principles, even though I disagreed with him on many issues. He did what he thought was right and tried to find common ground. His son is just another unprincipled Republican prick.

@mcgeo52 I didn't think his father was very bright and he raised this pile of crap.

I also have a big quibble about the Patriot and Federal Defense authorization acts that have also been put in place.

This incompetent twerp junior senator to turtle Kentucky majority leader could fund his "offset" by cancelling 11 F35s flying in VERMONT....but of course he is a grandstanding little prick like TrumpOLINI who wants fertilized human ovum counted as "persons" in the CENSUS

He voted to add $1.5 TRILLION to the deficit with Trump's tax cuts, but he plays the fiscal conservative over $10 billion for first responders; this clown whose closest experience with law enforcement has been making speeches and getting out of a traffic ticket, I don't doubt. What a phony.

Maybe a tax on multi-millionaires and corporations could fund that, instead of looking for spending to cut? (Oh, that's right- taxing the rich makes Rand and his dad Ron break out in hives. I wouldn't want them to suffer, would I?)

(No, wait- on second thought, FUCK the hypocrite.)

Assholes

bobwjr Level 10 July 18, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:375519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.