Agnostic.com

6 2

Trump tried to stop the chanting?

Trump said to a reporter yesterday that he had tried to stop the chanting of "SEND HER BACK" at his little jolt 'o energy rally. Do you believe this? Like he really thinks in his revisionist brain that he heard a chorus of "racist lies, racist lies" (sung to the tune of Purple Rain, perhaps) and immediately knew he had to put an end to it so leapt in with more of his hallmark stunning rhetoric.....

• 0 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
BookDeath 8 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ummm, HMIM.......

It is amazing how he continually lies about things that are so blatantly obvious, and the base ignores it. lt is like mass hypnosis.

I bet the moron never saw Star Wars....

Read it best described around here yesterday as his Mussolini Moment ..An apt description ~

Varn Level 8 July 19, 2019

He basked in it, got bad press, then claimed he tried to stop it. Just like his airport gaffe, when he blamed the rain, but said he knew the speech by heart.

13 seconds of absolutely nothing he tried to stop. It's only when it turned sour in the news that it became a problem.

And apparently at home: people turned on him and said no - the Ivanka, come on daddy I'll have to spank "you"; the Melania, you wait and the Dems will say that about your bee-a-oo-tiff-ful wife; and the Pence, how the diddly doo can I keep facing xtions and lying for you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:376192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.