Agnostic.com

4 2

I just learned that scientology is launching their own network. I am swinging wildly between hysterical laughter and repeatedly saying "WTF??!!", out loud.

KKGator 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beautiful stories as a maskerade of their suppression of the own people, I'm afraid.

Gert Level 7 Mar 17, 2018

Just another cult.

Supposedly, according to Leah Remeny's show, there are only about 55,000 scie-heads left in their pseudo religon,. I have no way of confirming this, but I have yet to meet any current members & those that I did know in the past are deceased or no longer involved with them. It would be entertaining just to see what would constitute their network & any adviretisment would aid me in the expansion of my boycott list. Think The Donald is brave enough to take them on? Nah! =0}

Wow

I know!

They certainly have the cash -_-

Yet another reason to remove tax-exempt status from ALL "churches".

@KKGator absolutely! The sooner, the better.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.