Agnostic.com

2 4

Watching Red Dawn,Filmed in my town, interesting because some issues seem current

btroje 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The series?...uugh.

no the old movie with Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen and "Baby" before she learned that dirty dancing

@btroje still uuuuuuugh..

@Charlene I mostly watched it to see what my town looked like back then and try to guess where they were

@btroje that I cam understand..lots pf movies are made here in Boston..and I do the samething.
Lol

Did that have Patrick Swayze in it? I saw that years ago. It was scary and really made you think. That is if it is the same movie.

yes and Charlie Sheen

@btroje I really liked Red Dawn. I like Clint Eastwood. I love westerns. I like to watch Paladin, Wanted Dead or Alive, Wagon Train. Anything western. Roy Rogers was my hero.I hate to admit it but I watch the Walking Dead.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.