Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Trump administration pursues rule that would remove 3.1 million people from food stamps

Apparently the idiot has never been in a welfare office to see the amount of entitlement that permeates this faction of society. All hell will break loose on the heels of him extending the nation's budget by 3 trillion. Maybe the people who get knocked can join the military.

IAJO163 8 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just wait till those who carry out these insane policies are the ones having everything taken away from them!

If the minimum wage were raised to $15 an hour, most peopel on foods stamps would no longer qualify. However Trump seems to think taking food stamps away, and leaving the people without resources so that we have children starving helps Make America Great Again.

Not necessarily so. Raising the wage creates a rise in many other factors affecting the economy. Control of the economy is the issue.

@IAJO163 Well yeah, there are many factors involved.... I just think that we shold hve "living wages", as in if a person works full time they shoudl be able to earn enough to be self supporting.

Walmart, and the big supermarket chains will be plenty pissed! They make a fortune off SNAP card users!

I live urban and so many places accept EBT cards. I'm a senior on social security and SNAP and I hope that I don't kicked off.

@IAJO163 I hear ya! I'm in the same boat!

His strongest support comes from areas that are the most dependent on food stamps. If this does somehow make it to actionable law I hope it is swift so that the results are felt before the election rather than after.

MsAl Level 8 July 23, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:378139
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.