Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Drivers, you're merging all wrong: Being polite is causing traffic jams, experts say

Does this apply to the people who drive on the shoulder to get in because they are impatient? Isn't that illegal? If people pay attention and flow one at a time then traffic moves smoothly. Agree?

IAJO163 8 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Public transportation, drivers should be trained professionals

You and I can relate! LOL!!! Urban Madness!

Prefer odd even

bobwjr Level 10 July 24, 2019

It also defeats the purpose of traffic circles when people take the yield sign as a stop...look to your left and nothing is going to hit you, get your car into the freaking circle!!!

It is tough to not ram some of the people in the two traffic circles I have to take each day...I know they are being cautious and polite, but they are screwing up the flow in all directions!

What? You want people who are afraid to drive in the first place to take a chance and dive into a traffic circle? Are you mad? LOL!!!

@IAJO163 lol traffic circles are actually a great idea for smaller village like ours...they save on gas and at low times of traffic, like anytime after 9 pm...ha ha ha...knock on wood, we have only had one accident...the speed limit is 25MPH through the village...

@thinktwice I drove for a living and have seen plenty of circles. I've seen my fair share of traffic woes from L.A. freeways to the streets of Manhattan. Retired now.

As a veteran of heavey traffic I concour. And driving on the shoulder, at least here, is illegal.

1of5 Level 8 July 24, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:378626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.