Agnostic.com

4 0

Who would win in a fistfight between Jesus, Gandhi, and Martin Luther King?

Paul4747 8 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jesus because his dad’s the biggest and besides “it’s a faaamly madda!”

thanks. this was way better than the other stuff i could have responded to today. this is all conjecture, but it's concrete. take my word for it. the twitter search yielded:

ghandi 5'-2" 102 pounds
mlk, jr 5'-7" 157 pounds
jesus (? you say?)

most of the internet nonsense i found puts jesus around 4'-9" to 5'-2", BUT see the link (their use of the shroud is pure genius) and the range for argument sake here is 5'-3 1/2" to 6'-1 1/2".

[shroud.com]

so potentially a bigger man, but not markedly smaller. also he was probably in shape considering he was a carpenter who hung out with fishermen (works with hands/not near retirement age, given the physical work and region - the famed mediterranean diet? or at least fish. so i'll give him fit anyway.)

considering his father's mean streak - the old testament dude is mercurial and violent, and i speculate that the apple falls within the tree canopy and doesn't roll? maybe this speculation isn't warrented because the holy trinity he is god, jesus, and the holy spirit - so essentially he is the pissed off old testament dude.

and again he's a carpenter (tradesmen can be ruffians - even if he didn't punch anyone, he was bound to see a tussle or two.) plus this might be a moot point. he is omniscient, so he already knows everything there is to know about the sweet science and everything there is to know about cheating.

so...

ghandi never once punched an englishman?

king never once punched a klansman?

even if he doesn't cheat and go all thanos snappy fingers on them its gotta be jesus, imo.

Which is quicker. Brooklyn or by bus?

I'd put my money on King. He was bigger.

Of course one wonders why they would even be fighting in the first place.

Exactly the point. Like all the superhero comic book fights. Why does Superman always end up racing against the Flash (or whatever)?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379045
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.