Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Mueller Unravels! Cringe Worthy Testimony Exposes Russiagate Hoax! - YouTube

Sadly, this was touted as make or break. I don't think it had the effect they were hoping for.

Sorry it's so long, but it is informative.

WilliamCharles 8 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a waste of time. Repugs just lambasted him and staff while dems got no answers, just read from the report. Mueller didn’t answer?? Just referred to report. Useless.

The first round of indictments showed Russiagate was nothinggate. It's been downhill since. And I think Trump is a terrible president, but the Dems seem determined to get him reelected. go figure.

Jimmy Dore is a punk.

I think he performs analysis missing from the MSM. He's got a pretty good track record for deconstructing BS in my view. Aaron Mate is spot on here as well, and is an award winning journalist. Dore regularly features people like him, Chris Hedges, Kyle Kulinski, Mike Figuerado... voices of integrity over MSM spin.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379245
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.