Agnostic.com

3 1

Why are my posts so often moved?

I frequently post items in Politics, or Silly, Random Etc, or elsewhere.... and when I respond to someone's comment I see that the post has been moved to General & Hellos. Is this a bug in the system, or are mods moving my posts around? In either case, what is the reason?

Paul4747 8 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because the Great Mod in the sky is THE Great Mod that will tolerate no others before him.

He can do what he likes. His universe! You are privileged to drink from his cup!

I often cannot find my posts later by simply looking at the main blog. To see them you must sometimes go to "my posts." I suspect that Admin has a reason for this and what is most relevant might be it.

I haven't noticed posts being moved around in the general forms but I can speculate that it's being done to posts that are either trending or not trending... As for your posts being removed, only you can figure that out... Do you get an email notification from admin when your post is removed? If not, then a mod removed the post from a member hosted group...

Never noticed one being removed, just moved from one category to another. It seems like after a couple days everything is moved automatically into "General" if it's not in a specific group, but I'm not sure.

@Paul4747 ah... I must've misread the removed part.. sorry 😊

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.