Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Ole Miss frat brothers brought guns to an Emmett Till memorial. They’re not the first.

It's saddening that the youth of today fear the future. Change is frightening but nothing to fear. The non profit organization wants to put a gated area around it with a security camera. I would suggest leaving it open and secretly placing an HD night vision camera hidden in a tree about 20 yards away out of plain sight. That could work wonders.

IAJO163 8 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"and did not violate the university’s code of conduct, the outlets reported."

i believe i may have just started a specific litmus test for my kids if they plan to go to school. I really cannot imagine i would have advocated for this institution anyway, but kudos to these backward fucks to instigate a list.

on second thought, thanks for the link. will forward to oldest. she will not choose this institution.

These youths should join the Army and go to Afghanistan. Uncle Sam will provide the weapons and the ammo and live targets to shoot at.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.