Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Mom's Viral Rant Calling for Disney World to Ban 'People Without Children' Spurs Online Debate

How could this EVER be? Disney is for kids of ALL ages, yes? Complaining about lines being too long should remind one that had they kept their legs closed then they wouldn't be there in the first place or possibly one of those people who don't have children that still enjoy going to amusement parks.

IAJO163 8 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some people are wound just a little too tight.

Instant gratification. There's always been long lines to get on rides. Nothing's changed except for the amount of people who attend the parks.

I did hear about this on FB and the comments people were making were hilarious. My favorite Twitter response was : Hey, Mickey and Minnie were a childless couple. Anyway, I think that the mother in question could use a vacation without her children. She sounded unhinged and parenthood can do that to people sometimes. What was funny is her request for special treatment...at a venue set up specifically for EVERYONE. It may not be everyone's idea of a good time but the thought that single people (specifically childless women) would be banned so that the lines would be shorter for moms with young kids is not logical thinking at its finest. I don't even think a three year old can really enjoy and remember all that stimulation and sensory overload at such a young age. Plus, any kid younger than 3 ends up being in a stroller. And have you guys seen today's version of a stroller??? Yikes.

Suppose the purported childless people just wanted to enjoy the park for themselves for a change and left their children at home?

I haven't been to the Evil Empire since my kids were young. However, when I took them, a cousin living down there had a season pass and liked to go in and stroll and eat the food. He could also navigate the park quickly and took us everywhere to avoid the lines quite well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:380800
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.