Agnostic.com

6 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who are these people? You just run out of ways to describe them and the things they do.

@SeaGreenEyez Sadly, no it doesn't.

I agree with bobwir, the owners of the gun shop are assholes. If we take away the right to speak their minds, isn't that called censorship? This administration is tearing this country apart. I remember when the Democrats and Republicans used to be able to work together, for the good of the country. Now both parties, seem to be in it, for the party only, not willing to work with the other side.

Murphy NC tarheel terrorist.....Alison BILLBOARD Company should be losing their business license ...as for gunboy....let him paint his own racist signs without advertising agency COLLUSION

Eventually video will surface of him burning kkk crucifixes

North Carolina is an alternate universe. But a fun place to visit.

Having ancestors and family from Alamance County means I'm accpted.

@maturin1919 Hahahaha!

@SeaGreenEyez
Well, it's a good introductory comment when I'm down there....
👌😎

It all MAGA...wonder how the Cherokee feel about some honkies besmirching Their tribe..Fuck MAGA!

Assholes

bobwjr Level 10 July 31, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:381583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.