Agnostic.com

4 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Also in the UK. Apparently 10% of hospital admissions have a drink problem,
A news item on BBC yesterday focused on this problem and one elderly guy was praised for reducing his daily intake of beer from 11 pints to 5 pints (remember an imperial pint is 20 fluid ounces). ffs. 5 pints every day would kill me.

i drink too much. especially with my Afib. never have a drink before 5.30 pm. but since then, today, i've had 3 beers (one was a 16oz IPA 7%) + a rye & water.
i enjoy the taste & the mellow feeling when my dopamine & seratonin levels increase.
we have legal weed now & a store opening in our town soon. might try vaping some thc oil.
need something to take the edge off the BS/lies/nonsense/drivel we are exposed to daily.

I stopped drinking only do occasional social drink never more than 2

I pretty much stopped all drinking...it takes too long to recover and it feels terrible...it hurts my stomach, my head, my joints...too many calories as well...I do find that I smoke weed more now for minor arthritis pain...I can legally get it for my knee but haven't yet...at least there is no hangover...and it helps me sleep...luckily, I have no major health issues at my age

Same here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:382208
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.