Agnostic.com

3 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The idiots still think they are going to win by doing this. They have not learned anything from the last time.

I think the press is full of CIA agents. One of their most effective means of propaganda is simply not reporting news, or leaving it out . . . . this falls under that category, literally.

The Mighty Wurlitzer plays on.

So are you a "flat earther"? How about Apollo 11?

Did you bother to watch the video, or did you just make a one-off comment?

Did you watch it? CNN went out of their way to kneecap Bernie supporters as confirmed by the security guards reporter Jordan Chariton spoke to. CNN let the reporter from The Daily Show into their Spin Room last night, but not Chariton who does Status Coup and used to report for TYT.

The Earth is ovoid, I was at the 25th Anniversary of the Apollo moon landing banquet in Beverly Hills with Buzz Aldrin, the DNC rigged the 2016 primaries, and the collapse of all three WTC buildings defies basic physics.

Your incredulity is not a substitute for an actual argument. You most likely do not have one.

@WilliamCharles Yes, I watched it, I'm just not prone to conspiracy theories. Most theories seem to be pretty flimsy. No I can't prove you wrong and maybe CNN has it in for Bernie. I don't know. I would need to know why CNN tipped the scales before having an opinion. I welcome your post though, just don't agree with it. World Trade Center huh.

@rogueflyer

If security guards let one group of supporters in an area that is the background of their commercial break transition shots, but not Bernie's... and those same guards explain those instructions come from CNN... and Bernie signs are restricted to a smaller size when others are not... yeah, I call shenanigans.

Bernie pointed out in the debate the ads being run for the health insurance industries. Do you not remember how Ed Schultz was instructed by the MSNBC CEO not to cover Bernie's announcement he was running in 2016? I compare it to embezzlers. They look to shave points, as it were, in every possible manner available to them.

The MSM carries water for Establishment candidates. The owners of the controlling media giants have corporate agendas. They have shown time and again their willingness to stack the deck. Why wouldn't they work to maintain a status quo they're happy with, or work against those they fear might upset their apple cart?

Re: 9/11 and the WTC buildings -

Free Fall — Part 1 by David Chandler

And this -

[csi911.info]

More on the relentless MSM narrative tailored to fit their agenda.

:-----:

"Night one of the CNN debates saw almost twice as much time, with a whole eleven minutes by my count dedicated to questions of war and peace for the leadership of the most warlike nation on the planet. This discrepancy could very well be due to the fact that night two was the slot allotted to Gabbard, whose campaign largely revolves around the platform of ending US warmongering. CNN is a virulent establishment propaganda firm with an extensive history of promoting lies and brazen psyops in facilitation of US imperialism, so it would make sense that they would try to avoid a subject which would inevitably lead to unauthorized truth-telling on the matter."

[medium.com]

@WilliamCharles Okay.

@rogueflyer sometimes it's not worth lifting the rock to see what's underneath.

@rogueflyer

Sorry, was trying to provide soures that supported my assertions. I don't feel they in any way fall into the category of flat earth or faked moon landings.

YMMV.

@WilliamCharles Okay, and I respect your theory. I would still need more information before I could rationally commit to a conspiracy. Skepticisom works both ways. My apologies for assuming you to be a flat earther.

@rogueflyer

"According to a recent announcement from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, The New York Fire Commission recently voted to open up a new investigation into the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center Buildings on September 11, 2001.

Last month, on July 24, the Franklin Square and Munson Fire Districts unanimously voted to open a new investigation into the attacks, in response to “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”

The resolution was drafted by Commissioner Christopher Gioia, and was supported by the families of numerous victims who showed up at the meeting to give their blessing on the matter."

[anonews.co]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:382428
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.