Agnostic.com

9 5

Wow...great posts on here. I haven't quite figured out what the main focus is here, but it is SO nice seeing intelligent people and reading posts with clarity...I think I'm going to like this site

Hutch 7 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to the site.....from what I can tell is is pretty much a "safe space" where anyone can voice their opinions about most anything without being told they are a) wrong b) ill informed c) stupid d) all of the above. Sometimes all we need is to just be able to vent about something.....and if one or two people out there actually agree with you - well so much the better! 😉

We try to focus on not focusing

Errr everything everybody else has said. And this is just to show not all posts are intelligent 🙂

Good one, ipdg77! But, so far, I've only encountered one 'arse' and maybe that was because he was politically illiterate. With a bit of effort he may not be beyond redemption! Ow! Just stumbled upon Forty Two (Level 7! How the hell did they get that far?) Anyway, sent a response which I hope they will find to be constructive.

Katy isn't religious? Austin or outlying better choice to escape religiousity I'd think 🙂
Your dance card would be full.

I love this site for the reasons you stated. It is nice to be able to have intelligent conversation.

No focus here. It is pretty wide open. That is what makes it interesting. Hope you enjoy it.

I agree! A least you know, on one level, you are talking with like-minded people. I've already seen this site attracts more intelligent people than most dating sites do (not that this is just a dating site, clearly it isn't).

BarbR Level 3 Mar 16, 2018

I'm pretty sure there's not a particular focus. I think it's just smart people talking about things that interest them.

@Donotbelieve right? Not the most intellectual topic but man....

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38265
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.