Agnostic.com

5 3

Once Dwight D Eisenhover said " I like to think that people in the long run are going to promote peace than Governments.Indeed I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it." Eisenhover lived between 1890-1969

Humanlove 7 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Eisenhower was an evil person. A murderer of Millions and I still suspect him to be behind the sudden accident of Gen Patton, who was his nemesis. I wish no harm to anyone, but I hope that he does not R.I.P.

The lack of peace has been the history of man. We can all hope for peace, but there is always war over something.

The vast majority of people don't want war. It is a small group of people that take us there. Too many people are sheep and are willing to follow. If all men under 35 said we are done with this shit that would be it, but they won't. Too many young men think they won't be the one that dies. The older ones know better. I see nothing that will change this dynamic.

Does absence of war means there's peace?

@0752532706 It would be close enough for me. Since war kills many more civilians than soldiers, I think most folks could live with that.

Sounds like a pipe dream to me.

Yes sounds good but I don't agree

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38272
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.