Agnostic.com

10 2

How do you meet other athiest?

joseph35m 2 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Meet ups, but I would like to start a Sunday assembly in my area. To have a specific time and date to all come together is appealing to me.

I guess we atheists don't have a weekly meeting at a building. So thats a good question. Seems we are scattered. Hideing in the shaddows.

I don't. There are a few at my job but they are all women. I haven't dated for s few years because I can't handle the close mindedness.

Tada Level 1 Oct 3, 2017

The other atheists I've met were all by chance and I actually knew them for several years before it even came up. Most of them I met through geeky activities, board game nights, RPGs, etc.

i actually don't really meet them that often, or if i do i don't ask if theyre atheist or not

This is virtually step one.

I don't have any friends outside of the Internet that are atheist.

I do Drug & Alcohol recovery work as a Volunteer. many users reckon they "hate God because he hates me" but really they have no belief at all

I would start by Googling Atheist groups, around the city you live. That is in fact how I found this site.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.