Agnostic.com

7 0

What is your ringtone and notification sound on your phone?

Do you have a good sounding ringtones or notification sounds on your phone? I use Zedge for free ringtones, wallpaper, notification sounds, and to change icons on set apps. (E.g. My texting app looks like a bubble chathead instead of a message board) I've downloaded several ringtones. My current one is Taylor Swift's, "What You Made Me Do." My noti sound for my texting and e-mails is Pikachu (Pokemon character) saying his name. It is really loud. My Messenger notification is the S3 Dew Drop sound. I chose loud ones so if I'm in my bathroom and my phone is on my bed, I can hear my notis. I also have this loud sword notification for texting. I took it off because some people thought I had a real sword I was drawing out at a restaurant or at the AT&T store. I have a whole bunch of downloaded noti sounds. I have Harry Potter, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Death Note, and the song, "Bedrock" for a ringtone. All the default sounds suck. What noti sounds do you have?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whether you are looking for something new and exciting or something more traditional, SonneriePortable.Com has the right ringtone for you! Plus, all ringtones are available in high-quality MP3 format, so you can enjoy them on any mobile device. Visit SonneriePortable.Com today to start listening to your favorite tunes!

You can find and download the best free ringtones downloaded by many people at [tonosdellamadacanciones.com]

I have the theme song for "the Big Bang Theory" as my main one. I also use the "Pink Panther" theme for a specific person.

Cool. I loved, "The Big Bang Theory" show.

Dogs barking and a ding.

Cool.

"Bzzz" when on the desk. "..." anywhere else.

Oh, okay.

@Sarahroo29 I have an old iPhone 4S which doesn't let me use custom ringtones.

@SamKerry Awe.

Just use the default ringtones, but want to find the ominous theme from the middle of the Outer Limits episode (not the beginning or end theme). It would be perfect for when my lawyer friend calls to tell me the latest crazy shit going down in the world.

That is cool.

the intro to Rush - A Farewell To Kings ....

I've never heard of that.

Hell yeah!

@Sarahroo29 go listen to some Rush, girl!

@Freespirit64 Lol, okay.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.