Agnostic.com

10 1

Just got knockers inviting me to a world wide event. I ask, "Regarding what?" (as if I didn't know). They say Jesus and try to hand me a flyer. Door closes. Saturday morning interrupted. Angry face.

lhcoastal 6 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read the first 3 words of your post and perked up, then... (sorry, it's my demented sense of humor)

Lol, sorry to disappoint.

Get a no solicitors sign and let 'em have it next time if they think it doesn't apply to them.

I find an inverted cross as a door knocker ,tends to thin out the disturbances.

Lol!

@lhcoastal Just browsing and thought I’d take the opportunity to say hello. I enjoy meeting people,even if it’s only via the keyboard. Like your profile picture. Depicts your sense of humour isn’t lacking.

I had a couple of JWs at my door, last week. When I opened te door, my longhair dacshund ran out to great them and one of them ran away. My dog just wanted to lick their faces off.

I have a vicious, killer, attack chihuahua that is the same way. She LOVES everyone and knows no strangers, but when she runs up to the unsuspecting "victim" of her affection, it can be quite comical to see them cower and move away from a six-pound bundle of love that just wants to wash their face and hands for them. I warn them, be careful! She might lick you to death!"

I like to tell them I’m not a believer and see the look of confusion on their faces! lol

I say goodbye and close the door.

Get a big dog that barks-they will never comeback. My German Shepherd Sassy has kept them away for years.

I love dogs but I don't have the time to dedicate to one. Wish I did.

Smash a large axe into the middle of there skull and they will never bother you again or get a teacher to shoot them.

Lol about the teacher.

Maybe because I was in LA last week, at first glance I thought you were talking about implants... 🙂

That never happens to me. Even if it did, I'd see them on a camera and never answer.

Your implants reaction came to my mind, too. I didn't state anything regarding that, but I guess my mind still wanders to such ideas.

I guess my post was poorly worded...hahaha

Don't let them ruin your day. Confuse them with something like "I'll pray for you that day," smile, and then close the door.

godef Level 7 Mar 17, 2018

Looks as if you handled it appropriately. Now, don't hang on to it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38502
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.