Agnostic.com

4 1

Bill Maher's rant on the Democrats last night was priceless. and on the money.

cava 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not sure about Pelosi, she has done things I agree with and other things that disapointed me. The Clinton's have to go, they along with Donna Brazil and Debbie Wasserman stole the nomination from Bernie. Get rid of Perez before the Democratic party explodes and while we are at it fuck the Wall Street money! That's where Clinton's interest lies.
The Democratic need to grow a set of balls and confront the Republicans or they are doomed to lose. The Dems gave up on the Government shut down, what did that achieve, except near universal redicule. I say BS. How can the DNC oppose progressive Democrates as they did in Texas?

Ultimately I don't think the Dems care about this country, all they care about is getting reelected, same as Republicans, although the Republicans are more orderly.

cava Level 7 Mar 17, 2018

Great video

I think Conor Lamb was suggesting we need new leadership amongst the Dems. Love and saw Bill Maher last night-surprised he turned on Hillary sorry.

I think Bill Maher is right about one thing - the Democrats undersell what they have to offer. If Hillary had run a positive campaign with inspiring goals that made her the obvious choice for President then she would have won. In spite of her flaws and the criticisms made of her she would have won.

She had 3,000,000 more votes. It is an out dated system. I agree she didn't run a very good campaign. She is not the most charismatic person. Unfortunately in a shallow country like ours it carries a lot of weight.

@jorj And how did that work out? We have a President with the I.Q. of an apple, the loss of respect of our allies, and our position as leader of the free world. Giving the ignorant more power is not a brilliant idea.

@jorj You can call her a criminal all you want. It doesn't mean shit. Where is the proof? The Republican Congress had three investigations, wasting millions of dollars trying to pin something on her and found nothing and admitted such. The two party system is broken, but I have no idea how to fix it.

@jorj He actually said they were checking into something and said they found nothing a few days later. We know Trumps a crook. He doesn't pay his bills ( technically that is stealing ), declares bankruptcy so he doesn't have to pay back bank loans, which is why he can't get a bank in the U.S. to finance his business deals and he got elected to the Presidency. So I think she'll be OK. After Muller gets through with him he won't be OK. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.