Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK Travel Advisory: United States of America – Amnesty International USA

"The Amnesty International travel advisory for the country of the United States of America calls on people worldwide to exercise caution and have an emergency contingency plan when traveling throughout the USA. This Travel Advisory is being issued in light of ongoing high levels of gun violence in the country."

CynicalGirl 5 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I already had my own travel advisory

The good old US of A, always setting the positive example, never trying to use force to spread its ideology, always freedom-loving and humanitarian towards other countries . . . . That is what the swine in Washington like to think anyway.

All created by the master of diversion and division in a record short time. Will America ever recover?

Yup just what trump wanted

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 10, 2019

I don’t blame them. I have taken Active Shooter training and made a plan for whenever I leave the house. It’s sad but the GOP is destroying America from the inside and has made the USA a banana republic.

[ready.gov]

Yes, Donald threatened to put embargoes on countries that is now cautioning their citizens in relation to travel to the US.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:386574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.