Agnostic.com

8 6

Andrew mccabe fucked by trump & sessIons

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are not even pretending to care what their actions mean to the 60% of Americans that are watching this horror show in absolute disgust. Chrump is so emboldened because he keeps finding willing participants to play his massive ego feeding frenzy. Why can't everyone see that his ONLY reason to become POTUS is to hobnob with people that can greenlight his stupid real estate and Chrump branding deals at the expense of the integrity of our once great Country.

Right on

Anyone know who Ricky Davila is?

Dont you wish Trumps Father used a condom? Or maybe just jerked off? It would be a better world today

U.S. Representative Mark Pocan has offered him a job so he doesn't lose his retirement.

I heard that a democratic congressman is offering him a job for a few days to give him the time he needs for his pension.

I hope so.That would be nice

A congressman has offered him a job so he can get his retirement.

excellent news-fuck Trumpty Dumpty

I saw that- that is so great. I wonder if they can mess with that too?

No dinner, or flowers, or condem either. Hopefully this will come back to bite them in the ass.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.