Agnostic.com

2 1

Many in this community should be aware how erotic the Bible's Songs Of Songs is. With irreverent glee I present Kate Bush's sexy rendition of some of its verses set to song. Beginning at 2:39 she emits the first of four high pitched squeals which unmistakably sound like the orgasmic throes of passion.

The song of Solomon The song of everyone Who walks the path Of the solitary heart The soul cries out Hear a woman singing Don't want your bullshit, yeah Just want your sexuality Don't want excuses, yeah Write me your poetry in motion Write it just for me, yeah And sign it with a kiss Just take any line "Comfort me with apples For I am sick of love His left hand is under my head And his right hand Doth embrace me" This is the Song of Solomon Here's a woman singing Don't want your bullshit, yeah Just want your sexuality Don't want excuses, yeah Write me your poetry in motion Write it just for me, yeah And sign it with a kiss And I'll…
Rossy92 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kate Bush seems to be a very interesting person. One who I'd like to meet.

Wow you dug one up from way back. If I were to post this again I'd do so in one of the 2 main music groups. I find that things posted in the 'Categories' section don't receive as many views. And what red blooded male wouldn't want to meat her. Ha. Sorry, I couldn't resist. But yeah, in her prime she was quite something to behold and highly unique and creative as well. She's exactly your age (59), which wouldn't exclude me from also wanting to still meet her as well.

I love Kate Bush part of my era..Soprano vocals very unique..Think she was a sex addict mind!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38813
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.