Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK Lawmakers blast Trump as Israel bars door to Tlaib and Omar

A sure fire way to increase tensions here AND in the middle east. Your thoughts?

IAJO163 8 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When you have skeletons in your closet, the last thing you want to do is let someone see who has a voice. This is just Trump kissing Israeli ass as is his habit, and to be expected.

I don't really like Trump. But love Israel! If it helps Israel, it is fine with me!

I have a conscience, I never supported the apartheid in South Africa, and I will never support the Apartheid state of Israel. Racism is wrong, no matter where it occurs. They have always said "never forget", but they have forgotten, or they mean "never forget" only when it is THEIR race. [telegraph.co.uk]

Omar and Tlaib should be prosecuted for election fraud! Lawmakers... A bad joke!

zesty Level 7 Aug 15, 2019

Why election fraud?
I think they were very clear on their positions as candidates, and they were elected by their constituents.

@Haemish1 Muslim organizations helped them, criminally.

@zesty
I know there’s a significant Muslim population there, but could you share how Muslim organizations criminally assisted with them winning an election?

@Haemish1 Time to figure it out. Open a congressional investigation.

@zesty
C’mon - if you’ve got something, why not share it?
Let’s look at Chris Kobach and interstate cross check-throwing voters off the roll because someone in another state has the same name

I would say that 95% of those who fear Muslims have never even spoken to one.

Barring the visit is counter productive but the leaders think they'll get political mileage out of it.

When I think about them wanting to visit I am not surprised but why would they want to go. Do they really think that it would be a good idea, do they really think that Israel would let them go freely where they wanted to go. Not on a million years would Israel let them do that and I would not be one bit surprised if one of the settlers would not kill them or in one way or other hurt them. I remember years ago when an American protester was run over by a bulldozer when she protested about new settlements and I also remember when Israelis attacked USS Liberty killing 37 crewmen and injuring 171.

One has a relative there. Should she be denied the right to visit?

@IAJO163 Certainly not. She should be able to if she wants to, however if I was her I am not sure I would take that risk. Nobody in Congress should be denied to visit Israel. Are you aware that Israel now says that Tlaib has the ok to visit her relatives in Gaza, however she has to sign a paper that she will not say anything bad about the visit or Israel and she has declined.

@Jolanta I saw that. She will remain here where freedom exists.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389347
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.