Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK When Did Christians Become Comfortable with the Loss of Truth? | Sojourners

I think they were always comfortable with the loss of truth... Historically, it has only been a matter of to what degree they take it.

snytiger6 9 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since they let one party co-opt their religion and then let that tail wag their dog.

I've met many who have no solid idea what their religion is about . They do not know it isn't true . They've been brain washed . I've even had religious people knock on my door , who don't know as much about their Bible as I do . The best reply I can give them is go home and read your Bible . Some will become deeper believers and the thinkers will feel embarrassed in the privacy of their own hoes .

Since always, I have found.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.