Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK What is the Most Expensive Starbucks Drink?

How much are you willing to spend for a cup of coffee? I never pay over $7 myself (some people would even say that's too much) but you can spend over $100 (and get over 100 mg of caffeine) if you have the mind to!

altschmerz 9 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks like a coffee growler.

I don't go to sbx anymore , I work nights and I have plenty of x to make my own frozen coffee b4 I leave the house .
But back up to 7 yrs ago I used to go there every working morning at 0515 for a four shot esspresso in a mocha late , 10 bucks if I remember correctly . Waste of money and my time , most importantly !
Once I got my drink and got into my car , fasten belt and turned right to place wallet back in my purse .instead my purse , a terrified teen girl was staring at me 😂
Wrong car , and the realization , start drinking coffee at home BEFORE EXITING HOUSE !!!

@altschmerz not one of those near me at the time , down town , no space 😂

Do you drink it or have a bath in it ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389909
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.