Agnostic.com

8 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just the clips I saw on TV showed the workers behind the president fairly emotionless during the speech. There is no way I could have kept a straight face listening to the things he said. Horrible how they would lose pay if they didn't stand in support whether they truly felt supportive or not. Glad that awareness about the situation the workers were in has been made public.

Not the least bit surprising.

I have heard that most of the people who stand behind the orange wonder are paid to be there. Watch what happens as people are moved around and positioned so the camera shows a more supportive group. Comments?

Union reps agreed to it. Vote 'em out.

Not only is this a vile use of Union labor this plant will crack ethane to produce MORE fucking plastic. Air quality around the area will likely get worse but hey ya got jobs and who cares about anything but money. Big oil will stamp out any progressive ideas to help the planet and the people on it for their profits.

Their goal is indentured servitude, followed by actual slavery.

@BitFlipper The book they think is great is "The Road to Serfdom".

Time to vote the Union stewards and leadership out..

This actually makes sense. That is not to say I like it one bit.

BIG OIL..... Hello?

I am wondering when he is going to bring steel back to PA like he promised.

This is fascism...plain and simple.

@StarvingArtist Yes fascism has returned....but never thought it would be in the guise of the US President.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:390012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.