Agnostic.com

3 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What did you expect from Nazi Fox

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 18, 2019

It's Fux..where you expecting compassion?..

The hypocrisy of this is hilarious . I haven't watched , no need , just red it .
Let me tell u something about " next to my daughter ".
First of all , any f x u send your kid to a " sleepover ", u have no idea really what could happen . 0. Just Bcz u think u know the parents , hahahahahah ! And some goes for every x a friend of your kid comes to stay at your house .
I am sure an immigrant kid from a poor devestated situation won't influence her precious daughter w hideous videos on tic tok or poses on instagram and snap chat .
This is sooo stupid , I see plenty of kids at ER every year , that sleep over where the other mommy did her drugs and the boyfriend got happy . Yes . Our society finds this easier to deal than taking a poor child in . 🤢

@SeaGreenEyez i have 0 next to nothing respect for the majority of tv personas to be honest . Everybody is there making money and fame out of reporting pain . They are not solving shit and making things worse ! But Fox News , man , almost the worse I ve seen in my life !
I have stoped tv services since 2016, and b4 that I watched 3 x in 4 yrs , I am never home and when I am I play music . I rather read the news on my phone , and hbo for bill maher and john Oliver . Ytube for rest if need . I can't stand these assholes on fox , some x patients play at ER or doctors at OR and I am like , REALLY ???

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:390371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.