Agnostic.com

4 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are those folks incredibly slow up there? I know they are in East Texas where Louie Gohmert is from, but I expect more from the so called Heart Land. I see a lot of land in the Midwest, heart, not so much. I'm not so sure about brains either. They seem to be missing some very important body parts up there.

You are correct sir. They often seem to be missing heart and brains. I have seen Louie in action on C-Span as well as Ted Poe, both from your state, and I wonder if all three were bros separated at birth. I guess they come in most states.....

Suppose he'll try to spin that as a "huge" town hall crowd?

I live in Iowa, fortunately not in King's area, but in central Iowa and had heard that his party and even a lot of his supporters were turning on him and finally developing a healthy sense of shame about him. All I can say is, good, and better late than never.....If he does run again it looks like they will primary his ass and he will lose.....

Wrong Brother Tom, King wins easily each 2 years and says what the white xian farmers want to hear...the same blue is running AGAIN against this red King....only a 3 million dollar farmer Atheist can beat King at his own game.....its the largest DISTRICT meaning lowest population density....registering new voters means going to where they work shop live.....maybe 2 voters per mile IF THEY SAY YES TO A NEW VOTER CARD BUT 20 THOUSAND NEW VOTERS are not all going to vote King November 2020....50 cents per mile per volunteer is alot of money

Evidently people there are getting a conscience

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 18, 2019

Ain't it great? Better late than never. Too bad the Trumpers will never see the light about him.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:390770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.