Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Boycott of Bill Maher's Show Suggested by Rep Rashida Tlaib After He Criticizes BDS

It's tough being a realist, eh? Is Tlaib expressing a bit of entitlement with her statement?

IAJO163 8 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

maher is owned by israel.

It is amazing! This stupid, useless, primitive, ugly woman is a representative of American people?

zesty Level 7 Aug 19, 2019

Only when it doesn't concur with your reality.

Sorry I like Bill Maher. I think Rashida Tlaib went too far this time. I've supported her and BDS up to now.

No more entitlement than other political types. I don't think any polititions should call for boycotts as they "should" remain realistically above the fray, so to speak. Their job is to speak out; to make changes; to work for constituents. If others want to boycott - and I believe boycotts can be effective, then do so.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:390988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.