Agnostic.com

9 2

Who hates taking selfies?
Have a few old photos lying about but 2016 is about the most recent and living alone it's not like I can get someone to take a pic. So I'll throw one of those up even though it is in costume for a street festival.
But who else has problems taking selfies, I can smile at people but not an inanimate object?

Kimba 7 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do. They seem super vain and attention seeking to me. I almost never take them.

Zster Level 8 Mar 18, 2018

I have never taken one.

I don't know if I just hate it or hate it because I am just crap at them. ive never been very photogenic anyway.

Bare breasted yet, how daring!

no nipple shots though

I'm terrible at taking selfies. If the prevailing wisdom is that the camera adds 10 pounds, my lack of selfie taking talent adds at least 20.

Then again, I hate nearly every photo of myself regardless of who takes it, but that's BDD for you.

Nice pix !

I'm horrible at selfies. I take pictures of others well but I hate ones of me.

Don't like it, won't do it, I'll go without any pics if that is the only option.

Selfies are like new haircuts: you always hate them. I bear with is, when I absolutely have to do one, knowing I'll haye it.

I never take selfies and I'm a millenial. I guess I'm special lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.