Agnostic.com

2 1

I'm going to the college tomorrow!

I will not go in tomorrow if someone calls me in! For 3 weeks I have had to stop my life for 1 dumb blonde! I have not been able to go accept my financial aid or change my major. Tomorrow is registration day, I will have my cell phone off all day! She was sick and got better, then decided to take 2 extra weeks off to live off her taxes. I'm not going to lose my financial aid because one idiot! All of us have had to pull more hours because of her. I would've gone in this Friday, except 4 older crew (one manager) called off in 1 day! We hired a lot of newer people to take older crew's hours. I will not stop my life again because of idiots! If she doesn't show up Monday with her doctor's note, someone else can take her place. Everyone that covered her will get 2 big paychecks. Oh, and I threw her card away. I WILL go to the college tomorrow! Yay! I'll see my friend too. He's making me lunch. 🙂

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely! Do not answer that call. You have important work to do yourself!

I'm covered for a 5-day vacation. It starts now. I made a post of an a-hole agnostic whom insulted me, but it was more of a joke to me.

Being kind and thoughtful to others is a fine trait but you also have to be kind and thoughtful to yourself too. Much as I am loath to use any christian analogies on this site. If you remember the tale of the good Samartian. He had money to help the traveler and gave him practical assistence not just kind words. You make damn sure you go to collage, for YOUR sake. No one in your town will starve because of it.

I think I'm just loyal to my job and others take advantage of that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.