Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK As Long as Enemies of the State Keep Dying Before Trial, No One Should Trust the State - CounterPunch.org

"The official narrative of billionaire accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s death shifted faster than a New York subway rider when a homeless guy plops down next to them on a hot day. First they said Epstein had been on suicide watch, then that he hadn’t. Prisons are full of cameras yet there’s still no video of Epstein’s death. Then, suicide watch or not, they claimed he’d been checked on every 30 minutes. Then more like every three hours. The medical examiner said his injuries were consistent with strangulation by a second person but then thought better of it and ruled Epstein’s convenient demise a suicide."

WilliamCharles 8 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Epstein was SILENCED.

I don't think guy's with his psychological profile are very apt to commit suicide. I do think he would be willing to take everyone down with him if it assisted his defense in any way. I'd give anything to be a fly on the wall in the evidence room that houses everything they found in his house.

Sadly, the items most damning to the elite will never see the light of day.

@WilliamCharles I know. How sad is it that cover up is the name of the game in this country today? shamefully ugly

“Now we’re descending into the usual idiotic post-death-of-a-pain-in-the-ass debate between credulists (those who believe anything the government and its pet media say) and conspiracy theorists. Truth: no one knows anything. We weren’t there. The video was—but they deep-sixed that.”
So fucked up!

Very powerful title. Maybe should post on signs and shirts!

Very convenient like when Oswald was shot

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 25, 2019

I felt the same way when Kenny Boy Lay died. Pretty fucking convenient!

The timing was so fortuitous (for him) and he was so very connected that I honestly don't believe it is unreasonable to speculate that his death was faked and he was spirited away to live out his life in secluded luxury.

This isn't "Elvis is alive!" stuff, but rather how the elite take care of their own.

This type of thing should surprise no one.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:393597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.