Agnostic.com

8 1

LINK Trump reportedly suggested using nuclear bombs to stop hurricanes from striking the US

Sometimes I think he wants impeachment so he can be fighting. He needs to be at war or his persona doesn't really hold up.. I constanly worry about the stuff he is slipping through while he does all this over the top crap.

MsAl 8 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i wanted to give him credit for it because it rings as everyone hears it, but when i saw it i thought, 'he didn't think of that, he regurgitated it.' i am not sure why, maybe i heard it elsewhere at some point? i suspected that he saw it on fox or some dimwitted conspiracy site...

[gq.com]

what is crazy to me is that he hears things and then without thought repeats them in front of an audience, and i would still bet he heard it somewhere similar to above in the recent past.

i might have given him immediate credit for tasking them with inventing a ghostbusters-like muon trap or giant vacuum cleaner or maybe a massive net weighted on its edges flown over the entirety and dropped to capture it.

Okay, I despise trump for every reason imaginable. That being said, it should be pointed out that trump is not the first person to suggest nuking hurricanes, nor the most intelligent. Every hurricane season since the '60s someone has suggested it, including some scientists. The problem is that no one really knows what would happen. The accepted theories are that a nuclear explosion would do very little or nothing to diminish a hurricane, and could possibly strengthen it, as hurricanes run on heat. The only thing the scientists all agree on is that hurricanes are bad, but radioactive hurricanes would be much worse. So it appears trump is going to have to find some other reason to satisfy his urge to detonate a nuclear bomb, but I'm sure he'll think of something.

DJT: "I've got a NATURAL GIFT for SCIENCE!"

I don’t think that much is slipping through.. and feel he’s personally obsessed in such a scattered way nothing ends up with the attention it needs to come to fruition..

Varn Level 8 Aug 26, 2019

Yes! Drop it on Mara Lago during a state visit. Take out Twitler's home AND the state of Florida at the same time!

What a bargain!

What a fUcikn' MORON! Just when I think he cannot get any dumber-sounding/act8ng.......

The quote Henry Gibson, "very interesting, but stupid" Oh yeah, and be very afraid of the stuff they've slipped through already.

It's called "Thinking outside the box"

BD66 Level 8 Aug 26, 2019

Little bit loose and casual with the nuclear bombs for me though. It's clearly irresponsible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:393970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.