Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Macron must take back 'insults' for Brazil to accept G7 Amazon aid: Bolsonaro

Reminds me of The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy

"A dreadful silence fell across the conference table as the commander of the Vl'hurgs, resplendent in his black jewelled battle shorts, gazed levelly at the G'Gugvuntt leader squatting opposite him in a cloud of green sweet-smelling steam, and, with a million sleek and horribly beweaponed star cruisers poised to unleash electric death at his single word of command, challenged the vile creature to take back what it had said about his mother."

1of5 8 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the time.

I just want a SEP cloak. I'd feel so much safer.

You and me both

There is a notion that sharing communications means transferring salience landscapes from one person to another. Pictures, we might say. If I understand correctly, autism misinterprets salience landscapes through a fault in the amygdala. The details in the landscape are not correct. Salience landscaping also involves filling the space not necessarily with incorrect details, but with irrelevant details to create an impression something valid is being said. In the vernacular, we call this bullshit.

Boisonaro sucks

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 27, 2019

Bolsonaro can go to hell.

Don't we wish.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:394674
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.