Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Five Years Later, Obama's Tan Suit 'Controversy' Seems More Ridiculous Than Ever

I remember this. The whole country was aghast. To know how far we've devolved, into what now is seemingly accepted/acceptable, is beyond disheartening. 😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To think this was once our biggest problem.....

He should have worn a black turtleneck and black jeans with black cowboy boots!

Jimmy Carter wore a sport coat and tie once I believe, and they went bat shit crazy over that too. If you pay attention to most conservative men and Christian men, and I don't mean the conservatives driven strictly by greed, they have very juvenile attitudes toward women and in what they think is humor. It is like their development stops in their late teens or in their twenties. This may explain as adults why they hold on to the ideas of past, and fail to grow as human beings.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.