Agnostic.com

4 0

What are you biggest fears?

What are your biggest fears? mine are drowning, accidentally being buried alive, Spiders and also Sharks

averykings 6 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Something happening to loved ones. I do not worry for myself - been through a lot of shit, so, why fear more.

I wouldn't like to get stranded somewhere with my new ew-46 class 3 mobility cart..whenever the company finally delivers it. As far as I can tell, you can't take it apart easily and throw it in the back of an SUV.

I love snakes, spiders, and reptiles, and hike most days in the desert arroyo below our Albuquerque housing division with the local coyote pack.
When I taught in Thailand from 2010 until a few months ago, I had a motorbike for a car, and spent every free hour hiking in the jungles and swamps, photographing wild elephants, birds, snakes, etc.

That my partner will die prematurely and I'll have to live a large part of my life without her.

1of5 Level 8 Aug 29, 2019

That I will stop liking mashed potato, sausages and beans.

Mashed potatoes are foul and so are beans but sausages are nice

@averykings But you don’t have to eat them!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395329
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.