Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK A Long Memo to The DNC — It’s time to say “Uncle” to The Bernie Sanders Campaign

Democrats Must Win The 2020 Election

"It is time to return to what was once known: “Democrats stand for people and Republicans stand for profits.” Sickened by eight years of Bush-Cheney, the electorate placed its hope in a self-proclaimed progressive champion, Barack Obama. But eight years of Obama-Biden continued as an oligarch feeding ground as CEO pay increased 940% since Reagan, and 95% of all wealth created during Obama went to the fat cats at the top. The same holds true with Trump-Pence!

Trump became president because he masqueraded as a political outsider when the electorate had no intention of voting for a political insider. Bernie Sanders was the preferred outsider and he led Trump by double digits in all polling, but the DNC rigged the primary to insider Clinton’s favor and she became the nominee, despite the warnings of not only Sanders voters but some political analysts sporting wisdom."

WilliamCharles 8 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, Trump became president because he and his campaign staff worked with the Russian Intelligence to brainwash voters in swing states to either vote for Trump or to not vote for Hillary. The Russian campaign actions were directed by the data furnished by Manifort and by Cambridge Analytica/Bannon.

The Deep State orchestrated the whole thing as it has for several decades.

Sanders has never been a serious candidate for president, and didn't have a chance against Hillary. Both Hillary and Trump are both clothes-horse stooges for the Deep State (i.e. Hillary's Bilderburg involvement).

If that were true, then Team Hillary goofed not tossing a few rubles from their massive war chest to the Russian troll farms.

Unless he's cheated again, I expect Bernie to be our next president. Otherwise, I expect a second term for the Cheeto Benito.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.