Agnostic.com

9 8

The Randy Rainbow Show Earns First Emmy Nomination

The critically acclaimed Youtube comedy from viral favorite, Randy Rainbow, "The Randy Rainbow Show," has been honored with a 71st EMMY Award nomination for Outstanding Short Form Variety Series. This marks the first EMMY nomination ever for Rainbow, creator of the series.

"HOLY $#% I'M LITERALLY NOMINATED FOR AN EMMY!, proclaimed Rainbow to his followers. Rainbow received congratulations today from his fans including Lin Manuel-Miranda, Mark Hamill, Bebe Neuwirth, Donna Murphy, Melissa Gilbert, and Bradley Whitford.

[broadwayworld.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately, Randy did not stave off Trump's 2016 election, but did his best with my favorite, "Braggadocious":

Here's one of my favorite Randy Rainbow videos

"The Donald Trump Cell Block Tango."

[video.search.yahoo.com]

Just watched another one. CHEETO CHRIST ! LOL

He deserves awards! 😀

Funny stuff!

LMAO

Never heard of him until last. right here. And binged watch him til the wee hours of am

He's good 😂

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 31, 2019

And here I am, I never heard of it ! Lol

I hadnt until yesterday. here is Brorder Lies Randy Rainbow

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:396013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.