Agnostic.com

10 1

Not a question

I don’t have a question, really more just a comment. I have no idea how to navigate this site. πŸ’πŸΏ

MelissaDay 4 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You'll be fine.....welcome and enjoy

I feel safer now you're here, welcome MD

Welcome...practice makes perfect...just scroll up&down try a button here button there ....hit edit if you want to change what you typed

Can I just welcome you and assure you that you have the capacity to learn a lot from this site. However I know that feeling of wanting to dive in but at the same time being very unsure . Every piece of knowledge that was ever gained started with a vague feeling of curiosity. If you allow that feeling to stop you learning, well zero will be the sum total of your knowledge [agnostic.com]
Trying is so enlightening. You gain knowledge that you would otherwise never reach. Fear of failure has damaged more lives than the actual failures. You have at your disposal such a wonderful teaching machine called a computer which if you make a mistake actually allows you (if you do not save anything that you are unsure of) to start again at the beginning. e.g.switch off the power and reboot often helps.
Just keep calm and carry on and it does get better.

Welcome, @MelissaDay! You're doing just fine, and I think you'll find this to be a good community as far as getting help and information. I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome... Just click and learn!

Welcome to the site. No one knows how to work this site properly, that's part of the fun, just relax and let it wash over you.

You are right. It does not allow for editing of pictures other than the square, which is just a way to limit the size of the file. Perhaps you would want to edit the pictures with another program or application before uploading them here.
Ok, so, what else have you not been able to do in this site? Let’s do one at the time. πŸ™‚

I often post none square photos, and have never had a problem, I think that it must depend on the device.

what can't you do?

lerlo Level 8 Sep 1, 2019

Well, a lot. Do you have time for everything I cannot do? πŸ˜‚

Seriously though, how do you change the shape of pictures you upload? Mine will only do a small square of my photos.

@MelissaDay
They’re only square on the thumbnails. The seven you’ve uploaded so far are full rectangles when you click on them.

@MelissaDay I'll be happy to help you with the rest tomorrow

@skado Oh no! I always cut people out of my pics b4 posting them. Oh well.

@MelissaDay
They are rectangular, but I have no way of knowing if they are cropped from even larger rectangles or not. I see only two that show other people; one where you are both holding drinks, and another where the other person is trying to lick your face! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ (cute though)

@skado Yep. That’s my wonderful daughter. πŸ˜‚

@skado I can’t get her to take a serious picture. πŸ˜‚

@MelissaDay
Who needs serious pictures anyway, right?

@skado
Always my philosophy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:396414
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.