Agnostic.com

6 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

wow, now there's a guy you could really trust to "have your back". must be a hell of a poker player.
OTOH, maybe he was under the influence of more than alcohol.

A bit stupid pulling his phone back though. His life is not worth a phone.

The print story gives no details beyond the point of a gun in his ribs while he lights a smoke....."it worked out" really does not conclude this story....I guess we have to download the TV show to find out what happened thereafter

@SeaGreenEyez yeah he saved the bar insurance money delaying the dumb robber for cops to arrive no hostages taken no shoot outs....this guy is brave ...I would have attempted to grab the gun at first chance

If he were anymore laid back, he’d be horizontal!

My first thought was that he had a couple of chances to disarm the guy... But then if he had been sitting there all day drinking... It's probably good he didn't try...

Cool 😎

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:396680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.