Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Christian “Prophetess”: “I Have Authority” Over Hurricane Dorian, So Relax! | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Well, now that I know she has power over these hurricanes I feel so much better... NOT.

DGJ0114 7 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I once had a friend, maybe about 40 years ago now who was an old sea dog. Merchant navy all his life. At the time I lived in Cowes on the Isle Of Wight in England. Pretty much one of the top sailing venues on the planet.

When people were messing around in their boats in the harbour, in hushed tones he said to me on a few occasions. “you don’t take the piss out of the sea, she has a mind of her own she’ll take you down if you don’t show respect and she’ll look after you if you do”

I always treated the sea with respect after that!

What a pity she wasn't born 200 years ago. They would have burned her as a witch

How much do you reckon she would charge to send rain into the dust bowl of rural Australia.

Now that would be impressive

Yea, but just wait New Jersey, she is pulling one your way. OFFS.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:397239
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.