Agnostic.com

13 0

Good morning fellow heathens! How do you typically start each day? I wake up, turn on the coffee pot, feed the kitties, and check email while waiting for my moisturizer to sink in, the put on my face. Do tell!

AzVixen52 7 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2 days a week Wake, turn alarm off, get up, turn on laptop, turn on coffee, let dog out, feed chooks, feed fish, make coffee, check emails, shower, walk dog, go to work.
5 days a week, Wake, turn alarm off, get up, turn on laptop, turn on coffee, let dog out, feed chooks, feed fish, make coffee, check emails, check tides, go to beach, swim home, jump in pool, harvest fruit vegies, shower then start my day.

I wake up 2 hours before I am supposed to, grrrr and wonder why I'm awake. Get up, make my bed, turn up the music, hit the shower, iron my cloths, make a breakfast shake, check my stove ( I heat with wood), go to work.

Much the same really

I get up at 5:09 every morning my girlfriend already has my coffee made for me. She is amazing by the way she gets up at 5:00 and makes my coffee and packs my lunch. I drink my coffee while I go through my agnostic, Facebook and Twitter feeds in that order. Get dressed kiss my girlfriend goodbye and go to work. And by the way I don’t ask her to make my coffee or pack my lunch. She does it because she loves me. I’m sure when she goes back to work or back to school that will stop. I’m just happy she is in my life.

The typical stuff...I wake up, shuffle over to the coffee maker, scan the headlines on my PC, pop some bread in the toaster, grab the goat, redraw the pentagram underneath my Persian rug, kill goat, yell "Hale Satan", dispose goat carcass, have breakfast, and go off to work.

Sometimes I settle for a chicken, which counts for my morning workout as I chase it around the house.

Hit snooze 1-3 times, get up, adjust heat, pull covers up or make the bed, turn TV on for bridge closure info, shower or wash face, brush teeth, moisturizer, get dressed, deodorant, fix hair, take meds with a full glass of water, throw food for a couple of lunches into a bag, give the cats some food, turn off TV, adjust heat/air, turn off lights, say "bye" to the cats, grab a cold Diet Coke, and go. Hope that the 24-mile bridge is not convoyed at 35 mph due to weather. 43 miles to work.

No time for dilly dallying at home in the morning. My goal is to beat traffic and to be early enough to snag one of the precious few free parking spots around my building.

Wake up, roll over and grab a drink from the mini fridge next to my bed, and take my medicine. Then I nap for another 5-10 minutes to let my medicine start working. Then when I'm able to actually move, I sit up and check my phone messages. Then turn on Xbox and complete my daily challenges on there. Then I finally pry myself out of bed and get all clean and dressed. Then I feed the animals and go to work. Then I come home, let my animals out and feed them again, then I play more Xbox until I'm sleepy and go to sleep.

Get up, Shower, shave, make breakfast for myself and my mother, go over the blogs, news feeds and then dress and four minutes to work.

BillF Level 7 Mar 19, 2018

Shower, coffee, meditate, feed kitty, pack lunch, go to work! Hi ho, hi ho!

"Ten more minutes…" (repeated four or five times)…

I turn off alarm about 30 times, get up and kiss my doggies, feed them, turtles, and fish, dress and semi-groom quickly, takes dogs out for 10 minutes, and race out the door. Stop for coffee, then wait on the kook I work with for 10 minutes- 1.5 hours.

Up before dawn, go on the balcony to see the Southern Cross and Alpha and Beta Centauri, and Scorpio sprawled out across the sky to zenith, the planets strung out beside it.

For breakfast, I drink a cup of cho-wa tea, eat a one-serving can of hot spicy Thai sardines, then take a gallop on my "gallopers" to the end of the long hall and back, three times, do eight pull-ups, take the elevator to the ground floor and walk back up, then take a half hour walk to photograph birds.

Pic: Dawn over Songkhla, Thailand, seen from my east-facing balcony.

Wake! Walk the dog! Grab a granola bar! Start coffee! Jog a little! Grab coffee! Open book for about 30 minutes! Start work!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39734
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.